Channeling Larry King’s old USA Today “News and Views” column. The title of this piece is just one of many flashes of random brilliance from Norm Macdonald’s priceless SNL spot…..
1. Madonna never made an album as good as “Femme Fatale” or a song as perfect as “How I Roll.”
2. I haven’t met a bourbon I don’t like. I’m a W.L. Weller Special Reserve man, but am currently on a detour through Very Old Barton and Old Grandad land.
3. Nothing tastes as good as fried polenta right out of the oil, tongue-burning hot.
4. Making up ways in which Iran threatens us is such an easy game to play.
5. Did they do a poll and find voters want More War, Austerity, Surveillance, and Prisons? No? Tell the Republicans! Tell the Democrats! There must be some mistake.
6. I just love to watch cows walk.
7. Aaaannnddd … this is one special chicken.